The Centre for Fortean Zoology was founded in the UK in 1992 - nearly 20 years ago. Over the past two decades it has expanded to become a truly global organisation. We opened our American office in 2001, our Australian office in 2009, and now - in our 19th year - we are proud to welcome CFZ Canada to the CFZ global family.

Tuesday 19 March 2019

Anybody Home?

I've been away too long. 

With huge thanks to Jon Downes, I am returning to CFZ-Canada.  The last few years have been challenging to say the least, but things are turning around and I am once again doing active research, although my field work will still be minimal due to physical restraints.

Not much is happening in Canada these days as far as Cryptids are concerned.  I am always open to reports and requests for information.  Just comment or email me at robin@triedit.net. 

I'm also actively looking for someone to pass along my books and tools to and mentor in the field.  I'd prefer it to be someone between 20 and 40, but will certainly consider others.  And if you are female you get extra points!  Women in Cryptozoology are fairly rare.  That may be my next article actually.

At any rate, it feels good to be thinking again.  I hope I can make you think about a few things as well.

~robin


No comments:

Post a Comment