The Centre for Fortean Zoology was founded in the UK in 1992 - nearly 20 years ago. Over the past two decades it has expanded to become a truly global organisation. We opened our American office in 2001, our Australian office in 2009, and now - in our 19th year - we are proud to welcome CFZ Canada to the CFZ global family.

Thursday 25 June 2020

Sad news

I have some sad news for you all. Robin contacted me the other day. She is seriously ill, and will not be able to run CFZ Canada for the foreseeable future. She was going to resign, but I told her that she is much loved and very appreciated member of the CFZ family, and that Richard Muirhead, Richard Freeman, Carl Marshall and I would act as placeholders until she returns.
In the meantime we are all sending her our love and healing vibes. Bloody hell I sound like an old hippie…..

No comments:

Post a Comment